Welcome to the website of Just Group Limited ("website"). If you are looking to shop from the Just Group brands, please go to www.jgl.com.au to be redirected to our site which you can use to shop from Dotti, Jacqui E, Jay Jays, Just Jeans, Peter Alexander, Portmans and Smiggle.
"Just Group" refers to Just Group Limited ACN 096 911 410 of 457 St Kilda Road, Melbourne Victoria 3004 Australia and references to "we", "us" or "our" means the Just Group, and includes its affiliated companies, directors, employees and agents.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
When you interact with us, we collect data.
You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in all material or contents supplied as part of this website is owned by us or our licensors. Your permissions to use this material is limited by what we or our licensors expressly agree to in writing.
You agree not to copy, reproduce, adapt, distribute, transmit or commercially exploit any material on this website without our agreement in writing.
Our website may include links to third party websites. Examples include the websites of our recruitment partners, service providers and other partners who are part of our service delivery. We are not responsible for the material on those third party websites. You should inform yourself on the privacy and other practices of those third party websites. We don't accept any liability for those sites.
Materials on this website may not be uploaded to a third party, linked to, framed, reproduced, adapted, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any process without our specific written consent. Please contact us if you would like to place a link to any part of this website.
How To Use This Website, And How Not To
By accessing this website, you agree:
- to use it for personal use only; and
- to comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of materials on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
You also agree not to do any of the following:
- use any data listed on this website for commercial purposes e.g. through price or information scraping;
- misrepresent your identity, use buying agents or conduct fraudulent activities on the website;
- transmit or attempt to transmit any viruses on or through this website; and
- tamper or otherwise hack data or engage in any hacking activity of any kind.
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law we are not liable (whether in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise) for any loss, damage or expense (including special, indirect or consequential loss, loss of profit or revenue, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of data, legal costs or settlement costs or otherwise) in connection with:
- use of this website, any other linked website, materials on this website or third party material;
- the transmission of any viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material;
- denial of service attacks; or
- any inability to access or use the website due to technical reasons beyond our control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide no representations or warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability or otherwise in relation to any information provided by us on this website.
Where liability cannot be excluded, our maximum liability for a breach of any term, condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise is limited, at the election of us to:
- resupply of the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information; or
- payment to you of the cost of having the relevant advice, service, recommendation or information supplied again.
Want to know more, or to exercise any your rights set out in our Privacy & Cookies Policy? The best way is to contact our Privacy & Data Protection Officer by email at email@example.com.
Customer Service Questions
If you have a customer service question that's unrelated to privacy, please go back to our home page and check out our contact details under 'Brand enquiries'.